Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'07 Daytona 500 predictions

Glensgages

Corvette
Black '82 Coupe
Smoke, Junyah, Burton, Hamlin, and Truex, all on the inside row behind Pole Winner Gilliland, could get to the front en-masse easily, and dictate a torrid pace:
20 followed by 8, or 20 pushing the 8, to the Finish Line Sunday evening, is fine-by-me!!!!!
:beer

I agree. I am a Stewart fan, but the 8 car will be right there. The two of them sure run great together.

Kenseth - I got him in a pool!

Mark Martin still can't get it done.. He had 19 years in A Rousch ford and couldn't do it. So Ginn comes along thinking if I give him a Chevy maybe he can get it done.WRONG! I would set out the rest of the season if I were Martin, he just can't cut it!

Mark Martin still can't get it done.. He had 19 years in A Rousch ford and couldn't do it. So Ginn comes along thinking if I give him a Chevy maybe he can get it done.WRONG! I would set out the rest of the season if I were Martin, he just can't cut it!

I was hoping he'd win even though I had some stiff driving a FORD (thanks for pointing this out Dwayne) in a local pool.:)

Only 'cause the race cars had restictor plates on them.:)

I don't know how they can even justify calling them stock cars anymore or how they can put a corporate sponsors logo (Dodge, Chevy, Ford, Pontiac - Toyota) on them. Nothing on or in those cars is stock, or even made by the sponsor.

Nothing on or in those cars is stock, or even made by the sponsor.

I was under the impression that the rear decklid, hood and roof panel were from the factory cars.....
Someone with personal knowledge please chime in.......

Daytona

An outrageous result. NASCAR just seems to have no rules, and even when they do have one they don't follow it. There should have been a yellow flag about a quarter mile before the finish line. The guys who run that program are morons. If it is supposed to go yellow when a crash occurs then it should go yellow, not well since two were clear its ok to finish. I'm a 24 guy so no sour grapes here, just well reasoned and logical application of what should be the fricken rule. They are lucky no one got killed trying to finish.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom