Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1:18 1978 Corvette Pace Car

cesully

Corvette
1978 L82 Pace Car
Does anyone have one of these 1:18 die-cast '78 Pace Car for sale or where I could find one?

thanks much,

Sully

I was looking for the same thing for my collection... the only thing I could find for the pace car is a 1:24th. Pace Car at Placid

So if you find one, hopefully they have 2!

I bought one of the very last ones at Carlisle this year. I paid about $150.00 for it. I been searching for one for about two years, and they are very rare. Its a great model and I love it, to me worth every cent. Good luck with your search.

That price was a shocker! Checked the web site, said last updated March, 2002. I purchased 3 of these over the last year(I don't know why!?) from seperate sellers on Ebay. With shipping paid $130, $135, and $135. Think I bought them because I felt the price was pretty good. I've seen them for $185+ new in the box!! plus shipping. Figured I'd hold on to them a couple of years but would be willing to sell 2 of them for $145 plus shipping EACH. These are new in the box, shipping straps intact. Sometimes you can find them "used" for $100 to $120 if you're not that fussy.
Mike
I believe there's one on Ebay right now. 5 days left at $120 right now.

mkapp7879 said:
That price was a shocker! Checked the web site, said last updated March, 2002.

You're right... even the 'secure order form' doesn't work... damn!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom