Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1 step closer....

Always look for the deals coming out in the next month or so. Some people don't wanna store them in the winter cause something has come up so they sell cheap to move them before the snow flies.

My personal favorite in your range is the 91. No Opti-Spark and the most HP out of the L98.

Always look for the deals coming out in the next month or so. Some people don't wanna store them in the winter cause something has come up so they sell cheap to move them before the snow flies.

My personal favorite in your range is the 91. No Opti-Spark and the most HP out of the L98.

I wish I could jump on one right now but I gotta wait. But everytime I look I find one that I really like. I'm sure I'll find a beauty. And if I know myself the longer I wait the higher my budget will go. I tend to rationalize things really well ;)

You are all lucky guys. By a Vette for $10.000. Here in Brazil I had to pay the equivalent to $40.000 to by my 91 and was not the one I was trying to buy. Mine is automatic, I wanted a manual but could not find. The one I bought was the best I could do with that money.

Well, at least you got your start with a black vert. That's not bad.

I have been getting updates from ebay and have a website setup that automatically email me new vettes are posted on their site. This is killing me watching them just go by. Good thing is there is a nice one everyday. Nice on paper at least.

Oh yeah, my budget has gone up. As expected. ;) The longer I wait the higher it goes. Hell I might be in a c6 before I know it (not very likely :eyerole)

Good Luck!!

I just bought a 1993 40th, Ruby Red, 6 spd, perfect shape, 124,000 but not hard miles. We drive it all the time. Two tops, manuals, build sheet, original sticker, original exhaust, has newer Corsa on it. It's a beautiful car!!! Gave $10,500..............SO yes you can find a C4 in the $10,000 range. Just start looking and be ready to buy when you find it. Good Look and you'll LOVE IT !!!!

Looks great! Another success story on the $10 K front. Enjoy!

Well Gang I am back and my brother and I are going to put our heads together and draw up some plans for my shed. I sure am glad I didn't start this thing last week. We just got 10" of snow!!!!

I should be in my vette buy mid May if I can find it. I plan on getting a C5 or leasing a C6 (I got a sweet promotion :))

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom