Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

12 disc

Chuck A

Corvette
Green 2000 convertible 6 speed
Hey guys & gals, does anyone have the 12 disc cd player with harness for sale also need the mounting brackets and the magazines, just asking , Thanks

I know that Corvette Central has them new in their catalog...

Got a great deal 12 disc cd player with mounting brackets and 2 magazines for 115$ which includes S/H , Now all i need is the harness, and get the install and i should be set:thumb

Just received my 12 disc player, he listed it as well better than i got it, it looks banged up, but hopefully it works, now all i need is the harness, and i will be set, he said it came fromn a 2004 , but the MFD says 2000, aww well no big deal , as long as it works, i will be OK:thumb

Lesson learned

Hi

In the future make sure you get a pic and ask a lot of questions. Either this person didn't know or else he was a wise guy and l'm being nice. The good thing is that it is out of sight.

I had a person come to my house to install mine and l'm glad l did because he had to take off some of the moldings which l would not have a clue to do.

I would also call this guy out because he will only do it again to somebody else.

Good Luck

Yea I agree, he didnt send me a pic , he just said it looks exactly like the other ones, now i heard i may also need more than the brackets, i am waiting to get the harness then i will bring it to the installer, yea the saga continues:ugh:bash

Does anyone one know were exactly in the passengers footwell the connections are, and can you post a pic, i foung a connection that was clamped onto the side of the footwell, it didnt seem to connect to anything, please lets have a pic, as to i can find these connections, Thanks:thumb

Job is complete the 12 disc has been installed and working fine

You sure get around Chuck:L. I'm glad it all worked out well for you:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom