Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1954 Corvette in the Snow

Corvette
2015 Z06 Callaway White, 1967 Corvette RestoRod
The 1954 Corvette gets to see her first snow since the engine rebuild. :w
As you can see, we got quite a bit of snow for Chapel Hill NC.

Attachments

• aP1020047.jpg
    aP1020047.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 129
  • aP1020043.jpg
    aP1020043.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 239
  • aP1020037.jpg
    aP1020037.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 219
  • aP1020053.jpg
    aP1020053.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 132
Beautiful car and photos but I would call that amount of snow a "dusting". :D
Rick

View attachment 2006

That looks like me during my first winter in Minnesota...;LOLI was up there for 6 years then got transferred to Tx. (yipeee) Good shot.

WOW! Talk about a Winter Wonderland!

We had snow flurries as far south as Hattiesburg yesterday - about an hour north of me, but none here.

Y'all stay warm now, ya hear?
8.gif

:wJane Ann

P.S. Nice shots!

attachment.php

Not only would the 54 make a nice Christmas car but the guy on the roof of the house with 6+feet of snow would bee cool on a card as well.

Beautiful pictures. That snow is best viewed on the monitor screen and not in person.

Tom

Great photo, but I hope that the driveway is the only place where the '54 sees it. The corvette should never venture into the snow covered streets, no matter how much pleading it offers to go play in the white stuff. One can really tell the difference between Polo White and Snow White (not the girl who lived with the 7 dwarfs). My corvettes do not even know what snow is as they are asleep waiting spring.
Barrett

Thanks for all the positive comments and the enlargements.

I only took the 54 out as far as in the photo. Now the streets are clear and dry so a short trip around the neighbor hood caused no problems today.

Rick - When I was in the US Air Force I flew up to Goose Bay Labridor several times...........they sprayed red hydraulic fluid on the drifts so you would not run into a wall. Talk about clean white snow, and mountains of it. I also put time in at Minot Air Force Base ND during snowstorms.

But still, for Chapel Hill NC the "Dusting" was nice. :w

The pictures of the 54 show a little yellow tint probably because of the extreme white balance difference.

Normally I would shake my head at a Corvette in the snow, but those are beautiful pictures!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom