Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1959 corvette colours inca silver / blue

westozmonaro

Corvette
1959 inca silver
hi all

i have a 59 vette , i am in australia so not to many to compare it to

the guy told me its inca silva , but to me looks like a ice blue colour and even the inca silver ones i can find on the net have a blue hue to them ,maybe it the computer screen we all know how colours can look different on a computer , so my question is

is inca silver a bright clean looking pure silver colour or is it infact a very very soft ice blue type colour

i am starting to think mine is a frost blue colour originally form bitsi have found eg; inside glove box is a soft silver blue colour

all other hidden paint bits inside boot ect are black , painted years ago by the look of it
the pinch weld between the doors and kick panels is a ice blue also

the rest of trim is black , but would have been re done sometime as its to good to be 50yrs old

Welcome to the CAC. Inca Silver is a pure silver and does not have a blue cast to it. You are probably seeing Frost Blue which is a light silver blue.

Tom

59 colour

Hi I also live in Australia Adelaide that is and have fully restored a 59 Crown Saphire Vette Im sure the charts I purchased have all the colour chips on them for the 59 thats how I matched my colour and if you need to know how to find the original colour you can call me on 043272514 Ill explain where it is written Jose:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom