Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1961 Corvette Seats

VetteFreak101

Corvette
1961 Corvette, 1989 Corvette
After a couple years of waiting, my 1961 Corvette is almost finished at the painters. While we go through yet another long process of finishing the restoration, the thought of having the seats reconditioned so we can sit in it sounds like a good idea. My seats need a complete rebuild with new springs and covers. I am looking to have them repainted, new springs installed, and then covered again. Has anyone gone through this process and have any recommendations on who does a nice job at a relatively reasonable price?

my guess would be al knoch I will need my seats done soon will probably bring them to carlilse for a recover would probably need to send them to him for a complete rehab steve

Al Knoch is the man sent me full kits to retrim the seats including spring individualy wraped as originaly made and they look great, had they fitted by a trimmer here in Adelaide South Australia.
Way to Go

60's corvette seats in houston,tx does a great job I would recommend his work he did my 67 seats they turned out great
and the price was very fair. Here is his web site
www.60scorvetteseats.com
Good luck

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom