Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1964 Convertible For Sale!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
[FONT=Arial, Arial, Helvetica]1964 Convertible, Satin Silver with a Black Top and Interior, 4-Speed, 327/350HP (NOM), Knock-Off Wheels, Teak Steering Wheel, No Expense Spared, Every Nut and Bolt, FRAME OFF RESTORATION, ABSOLUTELY STUNNING VEHICLE, $49,900[/FONT]​

Call me!

Elaine
Cell 617-872-8252

http://www.corvettemikenewengland.com/1964_convertibleSatinSilver.htm

Good luck!!! The bottom is dropping out of the used Vette prices down here.In my opinion even if you had a numbers matching car it would not fetch that kind of price.But good luck anyway. TLS

Actually, it has already sold...and very close to the asking price!

Elaine

Hi GS Diva,

I've seen no signs of prices falling at all in the New England Area. It's at least steady, if not increasing! People are drooling more than ever for Mid Years.

Chuck

Very nice. Someone got a beauty.

It was absolutely gorgeous and was only in the shop about 3 days before someone scooped it up! They don't come along too often in that condition.

Elaine

Good luck!!! The bottom is dropping out of the used Vette prices down here.In my opinion even if you had a numbers matching car it would not fetch that kind of price.But good luck anyway. TLS

If you see any 67 smallblock auto air coupes for sale at those bottom dropping out prices please pm, e-mail or provide phone # so I can call you. Actually, any midyear cars at bargain prices will be gratefully accepted. Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Gerry

ah huh

I know that car as it was next to me at a car show recently...a beautiful car.. I knew it wouldnt last long ...I hope you sold it Elaine..

Rogers in Orlando had a very nice 64 coupe factory air ,auto, p.s. p.b. that was very nice. It was advertised at $29 k and they had it for quite some time. It is sold now, don't know what they got for it, but it was NICE !! TLS

64 coupes are the least desirable of the midyears but if this truly was a nice car then it was a steal. I would be very interested in any midyear similar in price and condition. Another story of a dollar short and a day late. The story of my life. Thanks for the tip, too bad it was after the car was sold.

Best regards,
Gerry

Rogers in Orlando had a very nice 64 coupe factory air ,auto, p.s. p.b. that was very nice. It was advertised at $29 k and they had it for quite some time. It is sold now, don't know what they got for it, but it was NICE !! TLS

I just went on Roger's corvettes website and found 0 corvettes for sale from 1953-1983. This is what I have seen before on his site.

Gerry

Gerry
The 64 at Roger's was sold 3 Week's ago.The people were from the east coast of Fl. and picked it up a week after purchase.I geuss they had to arrange transportation. Did not want to drive it in the rain.I waited too long to go up there ,but was going to Daytona and wanted to incorporate the trip. As you say a day late and a dollar short. But if I can pick one up I will let you know, I am not opposed to making a quick buck.TLS

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom