Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

For Sale 1967 corvette 427

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

Beekey Buzzard

Corvette
none at this time
SALE PENDING 1-1-2014
1967 corvette coupe marlboro maroon with dk. saddle interior . all numbers match on this very original car. the engine is 427 390 hp and is the one the car was born.also has its original matching 4 speed and 336 rear end that is dated. I have enjoyed this car for 18 years that came out of the Virginia Beach area according to all the old titles I have. Firestone redline tires and original DC wheels with the original caps and rings are a plus. Side exhaust give the big block a nice groan, send email for photos call 815 302 3201

still for sale as of 12 10 REDUCED 72,900 might take a corvette trade + cash

Last edited:
Is the 67 still for sale? What options beside side pipes and 427? What shape is it in? Any restoration? Pictures? Thanks Dave
1967 corvette coupe marlboro maroon with dk. saddle interior . all numbers match on this very original car. the engine is 427 390 hp and is the one the car was born with not a restamp.also has its original matching 4 speed and 336 rear end that is dated. I have enjoyed this car for 18 years that came out of the Virginia Beach area according to all the old titles I have. Firestone redline tires and original DC wheels with the original caps and rings are a plus. Side exhaust give the big block a nice groan, NO trades send email for photos

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom