Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1968 wagon and 1975 wide body

L

links555

If anybody is interested in a red 1968 wagon with low miles (has a 327 with killer side pipes) or a white 1975 Greenwood wide body I know where you can get'em. My father has them and after having to many back surgery's is unable to drive them for more than a couple of miles. He has come to the realization that after taking such a loss in the pocket book from the hospitals and Dr's he can't really afford the cars anymore and since he can't really enjoy them and drive them he has really lost interest. They sit in our garage now and he doesn't even keep plates on them. If anybody is interested drop me a line and I will fill you in on all of the details and any other info you would like.

I would be interested in the Greenwood Widebody. PLEASE tell me more. Here's my email address. please include cost and car location.

c3sharkattack@yahoo.com

Andy

links555 said:
If anybody is interested in a red 1968 wagon with low miles (has a 327 with killer side pipes) or a white 1975 Greenwood wide body I know where you can get'em. My father has them and after having to many back surgery's is unable to drive them for more than a couple of miles. He has come to the realization that after taking such a loss in the pocket book from the hospitals and Dr's he can't really afford the cars anymore and since he can't really enjoy them and drive them he has really lost interest. They sit in our garage now and he doesn't even keep plates on them. If anybody is interested drop me a line and I will fill you in on all of the details and any other info you would like.

I would also like to know more about the wagon.

Thanks- Rich

Links555: Please post additional info and pictures. Thanks, Marv.

Marv..I have pics of the white one..Widebody if u ned to see.

Andy

smrtmblues said:
Links555: Please post additional info and pictures. Thanks, Marv.

Thanks Andy. Pop them over to me, via e-mail. I don't recall if I used my office address, I'll be at the office for a little while yet. If it goes to my home, I'll be there about 6:30 CST tonight. Thanks again.

I might be interested in the wagon. What's the VIN? I want a '68 coupe to go with my convertible.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom