Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1969 coupe body (complete--original) for sale

geopar

Corvette
12 total : from '57 to '73 and my '98 vert
Late production 1969 Coupe body--with title.
Original Cortex Silver---now stripped to original primer and bare fiberglass. All original panels and bonding strips.
Nice birdcage, windshield frame, rocker channels--no rust, no repairs, non accident body.

I sold this 2 1/2 years ago to a member of our Armed Forces. His "job" did not allow him to get back into our country until this past week, when he used his 4 days of leave to drive here and pick up the Vette.

As we were loading it, he let me know that he was being transferred, losing his storage space, and will need to sell this body. I told him that I wished he had let me know this before he had embarked on such a ling haul (1,373 miles one way), as I have had numerous inquiries on this body these past 2 1/2 years, and would have tried to sell it for him.

He would like to get $3,000.00 for this. I think it's a very good buy when an aftermarket press molded front end goes for 4K--then you need to ship it, and install it.

This is bare body only---no doors, no glass, no headlights, no stainless, no chrome, no trim of any kind---but it is a complete, original GM body.

The owner, and the car are in Ft. Bragg, N.C..

Please contact me for name and contact information, as I'm not sure if he wants his info put on a public Forum.

Thanks,
George
210 748 4693
geopar@gvtc.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom