Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1976 or older

Y2Kbrdr

Corvette
1990 Green Corvette coupe
I'm looking for a 1976 or older corvette one that runs but needs some work but can still be driven around for $5000 dollars. please help out a fellow corvette enthusiast. I live in california so let me know if anyone in cali has own theyd like to give up for that much or knows of one

thanks

Sacramento valley

Hi i have a friend that lives in sacramento not to far from you, ill let him know to keep an eye out for one its a really good place to obtain cars because they are rust free , being a hot dry, low humidity enviroment, regards wayne.

I'm not sure how much luck you'll have.
It won't be hard to find a pre-1976 project for $5k.
But finding a running, pre-1976 project for $5k is a different story.

I'll keep my eyes open and post if I find anything.
I'd try http://www.vettetrader.com/.

Good Luck!

thanks

yea ill be keeping my eyes wide open too i really wanna get a c3 so im just going to be doing a lot of hunting

Does it have to be in Cali?
I found one here in madison WI 1980 4speed for 5200 on craigs list might want to check it out.
tom:beer

Sorry you wanted something older well there is also a 68 for 5500 couldn't tell you what kind of shape it's in or if they still ahve it but you should check out craigs list for your area.
tom

would 1977 be ok.

Hi Y2kbrdr, take a look at this 77 on ebay, sorry i dont know how to do a attachment, its item 120230653328, wants $8000, 3 days to go, scottsdale, arizona, not to far away, no bids so far, sometimes if they dealers i mean, dont get a bid at end of auction may take less . Regards.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom