Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1980 for sale , $2000!!

• Thread starter Thread starter JENSHAMMER@HOTMAIL.COM
  • Start date Start date
J

JENSHAMMER@HOTMAIL.COM

if you missed my post about my wheel falling off, I reccomend you check it out. It led to this---I'm cutting my loss on this car, selling it cheap.

Body WAS in great shape, it has some dings and small cracks up front, now it has one big crack on the rear 1/4 panel. Still no lug studs, I am leaving tomarrow and cannot afford to pay someone else to fix it.
200-4R tranny from Bowtie overdrives, lvl 2, 4K miles.

L-48 with 5K miles on a rebuild, comp cams 268/454, edelbrock intake and carb with spare carb that need to be rebuilt. Hole in the hood for the hood scoop, has some small calcium deposits but shines up nice. MSD distributor, msd coil, accel 8MM plug wires. Hooker headers and sidepipes, some small dings and some minor surface rust, but again, shine up nice. I had a quote for $250 to have them power coated. Interior looks pretty good, some small dings and scratches. Has my brothers CD player in right now. drivers side external door handle doesnt work, I installed a remote control door popper. "kicker" alarm. No a/c, smog pump. Car has been regularly maintained the last 2 years since I bought it. Power windows work, though the drivers side catches up a little. T-tops are there, but do leak a little. I have many assorted new weatherstippings, but not installed. One t-top interior fell off, I still have it though. Other than the missing wheel, the car has ran great since i bought it. motor runs well, leaks a tiny bit from one intake manifold bolt, been told thats just needing to be re-gooped. All gauges work, clock doesnt.

tires are 295-50 on 15 inch rims, front ones are worn a little, back ones look great.

If you are interested still, let me know. First $2K and a way to ship it out of here takes it.

I leave tomarrow at 9am. You can talk to my brother, Jake at 760-470-1038. Thats our cell. I return here on the 20th, but he has full permission tohand over the keys and title in my absense.

you might want to rethink.....if i was any where near you, i'd be all over that

Can you send a pic of the damage 1/4 panel and do you still have the tire that fell off? I'm very interested and have put in quotes for shipping companies. I would need your assistance in the pickup of the vehicle to ensure they can load it?? Thanks Rick

wow, wish I had the funds and time availble... I'd probably snag it up.
-=Rick

yes I still have the tire that fell off (It's positioned to look like it's still on so my landlord doesnt freak out!) I'll run out and grab a pic of the 1/4 panel here in a minute. 4 of the lugs are tthere, one made a fast getaway.

I will be out of town until the 20th, but my brother will be here and can assist a mover with loading the vehicle. If they contact him a few days in advance, he can have 2 or 3 extra guys to help.
his phone number is 760-470-1038, call him anytime even if it's just to chat him up about my vette. His name is Jake.
Jens

here it is... the big nasty ugliness.... Fiberglass crack!

for those interested, either call my brother at the number listed above, of email me at jenshammer at hotmail.com

I am leaving in 2 hours for seattle, I wont be checking the CAC while I am gone (unless I find a computer)

Jens

Is the car still for sell? I can fix the body with not problem; I just need to know where the car is. If i can get it home at a reasonable cost i'd be happy to take it for your hands.

I have cash in hand for the car.

Gary

rezcop1107@yahoo.com

Copdogcorvettes said:
If i can get it home at a reasonable cost i'd be happy to take it for your hands. I have cash in hand for the car.

Wow- thi is the most action I've seen on a "for sale" post!!

WHAT A DEAL THOUGH!!!!

jdp6000 said:
SO?????Was it a sweet deal???

Jim

Close enough for me!:D

There are some issues that need to be dealt with(other than the obvious), but it will be a decent driver. It was well worth the money.
Hell, I drove 2700 miles(round trip) to get it! Luckily my brother was visiting relatives out there and could take a look at it first.

Awesome! looks like a sweet deal...
-=Rick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom