Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1981 Corvette...... 26.566 original miles

198plus

Corvette
07 ZO6 Blue
I'm selling my show quality 1981 Corvette with 26,566, documeted miles. The car is all stock and original with no modifications of any kind. This car is one you can get in and drive and enjoy and not worry about putting a few miles on it.
Paint and Body
I would rate the paint a 8.5 to 9 out of 10 (its probably better than that but I am picky and it is close to 40 years old.) The car has been garaged its whole life. The glass is all clear and in great shape. The mirrored T-Tops are in great shape. The headlights work great with no issues. The car has the correct size Goodyear tires on the original wheels and they are in great shape. The car looks great and would be at home at any show or cruise in you carry it to!
Interior
The blue cloth interior is in amazing shape as well...easily a 9 out of 10 too. The seats, carpet and door panels are in great condition..as they should be. The dash is mint and uncracked as are the door panels. The power windows and locks function as new as does the AC. The original am/fm 8 track stereo with CB radio system sounds great and the power antenna works great.
Drivetrain
The 350 L-81 engine (all numbers matching of course) cranks and runs perfectly. The automatic transmission shifts great. The AC has been converted to R134 and blows cold. It has new brakes and stops straight and true. The car drives out great and can be driven anywhere!

This is a true collectors car and has been treated like one its whole life. Its been stored properly and maintained in a way to keep in like new condition. I have a ton of documentation with the car including the original window sticker, and owners manuals.

Also here's a link to C3 Registry with my cars options.

The Corvette C3 Registry

15,900 Call 678-988-7100

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom