Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Video: 1981 corvette promotional commercial

bill81vette

Corvette
1981 dark blue metallic
:thumb Nice Bill :thumb

I need to learn how to do the Registry so I can add stuff like this...

Bud

I am probably as technically challenged as you!!!!

Thanks Bill! Pretty Cool! I had not seen that one before. In High School I recall have seen a
magazine article in which they showed the future Vette for 1981, and I fell in love with the design. In 1985, I got Gail. :D

Thanks Bill! Pretty Cool! I had not seen that one before. In High School I recall have seen a magazine article in which they showed the future Vette for 1981, and I fell in love with the design. In 1985, I got Gail. :D
You sure know how to make a man feel old :eek 1981 I was 7 years out of the service and crawling up the corporate ladder :ugh :eyerole Thanks Gerry :happyanim:

See ya Wednesday or Thursday :w Sophie is having issue's but nothing we can't work out :D

Bud

You sure know how to make a man feel old :eek 1981 I was 7 years out of the service and crawling up the corporate ladder :ugh :eyerole Thanks Gerry :happyanim:

See ya Wednesday or Thursday :w Sophie is having issue's but nothing we can't work out :D

Bud

Well, this may sting a bit more. My recollection is that the article came out between 1977 - 1978. It was one of those Sunday Magazines that came inside the Sunday paper...lol :(:D

Yeah, in 1981 I had barely a year in the USMC, and thought of myself infallible ...that is why they call it wisdom... :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom