Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1981 needed for an Evolution Show

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
The Greater New Orleans Corvette Club contacted the Registry seeking a 1981 Corvette for an 50th Anniversary Evolution Display to be sponsored by World of Wheels. The Evolution Show/Display will be held January 10th ~ 13th, 2003 at the New Orleans Superdome.

If you are interested please contact me at rarel81@hotmail.com

Suggestion...

Bud,

I have not heard from Trent in a while, but his car certainly would be a good choice for this event. His L81 has very low miles, and it is in mint conditions.

I mean no disrespect to our other steemed members ;worship, but I had a chance to ride in Trent's car and it "took" me to a time in my memories when my car was still in similar mint conditions with 18,000 miles. Besides, it is in my favorite color combination -white with red interior...:)

I don't think Ive heard from Trent since Sharkfest. How about you guys?

Bud.... let me suggest to you to tell them to show a St. Louis and BG 1981. This was lost on the Carlisle folks this year as well as other "evolution" presentations I've heard of and seen this year. It certainly was a major "evolution" switching from one plant to a new one in mid production. A solid and a two-tone would be a nice touch. Just my .02 worth.

............ Nut

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom