Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1982 ECM Conversion

barrier5

Corvette
1982 bright blue coupe
Have any of you converted your ECM to the 7747 model,if so could you post a drawing of the wiring? I've figured out all ( I hope )but 4 wires.Thanks.

barrier

are you installing a later model ecm in yours I saw a article about this in a vette magazine that says it helps the motor out alot let me know what the results are

Can anyone direct me to info on the 7747 ECM? I have to replace mine and would like to look into this one.
Thanks

Try this:

https://www.crossfire.homeip.net

It's a secure connection and you'll have to click the security info popup and it's slower but I think it should work!

Marck

What error do you get?

This is very strange, everyone should be able to surf through a secure connection. Do online shopping sites (like summitracing.com) work on your system???

Marck

It just comes up and says that it can't find server or DNS error. I went through all of the secure connection stuff, started downloading and then the shell error page came up
All other pages I can view

Weird...very weird.

Contact Ken Kelly @ ken73@ken73.homeip.net he can help you w/ the ECM stuff. (and w/ the accessibility probs too!)

Marck

Thanks Marck :cool
Actually I was trying to get on the site from work and couldn't. I just tried it at home and no problem. Must be something with the firewall at work

The Ecm is in but I will need to do some fine tuning with the prom,it's a little sluggish when I tromp it.The wiring was easy enough but I still have some extra wires and will have to do some more research on which ones go where,if I had made a pigtail in stead of hard wiring the dratted thing I wouldn't of known the difference,but I didn't trust the old connections.The ones I'm concerned about are the canister purge and the air switch,the others are for the Ecell, a ground and the hood sol.The hood sol.I figure I can use a 160 degree temp.switch off the intake or heads.Will post more when know more.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom