Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1982 priced for Quick sale.....

jim's82

Corvette
1982 Vette
Moving half way across the country & the baby can’t go….:cry

Must sell 1982 Corvette, Silver/Blue, ~ 43K miles and has MANY new parts. I have receipts for purchase of car + expenses getting it back in shape totaling ~ $15K and I know I don’t have all of my receipts. The car sat for ~ 10 years in Dallas TX prior to me buying it ~ 5 years ago.

I bought the car with the intent to keep it. Now I’m forced to sell it rather quickly. We need to be in VA to close on our new house by 7/15.

The car is located in Wichita KS. Asking $9,800.00

Thanks, Jim

jim's82 said:
Moving half way across the country & the baby can’t go….:cry

Must sell 1982 Corvette, Silver/Blue, ~ 43K miles and has MANY new parts. I have receipts for purchase of car + expenses getting it back in shape totaling ~ $15K and I know I don’t have all of my receipts. The car sat for ~ 10 years in Dallas TX prior to me buying it ~ 5 years ago.

I bought the car with the intent to keep it. Now I’m forced to sell it rather quickly. We need to be in VA to close on our new house by 7/15.

The car is located in Wichita KS. Asking $9,800.00

Thanks, Jim
Shoot me some Photos!! I may send My son or brother to Look at it for me!! How far is it to KC from you?? :upthumbs gmjunkie@charter.net

Won't last long at that price.
Good luck you will find another some day but not at that price.

Jessie gonna snatch it up?

Contact Information.....

A good friend of mine owns a lot & has agreed to baby sit the '82 for us so we can focus on selling our place & moving. The price is still the same..... no mark up in price for anyone that mentions they're contacting him off of this site. Otherwise, he's marking it up a bit to cover his expenses & he says he can definitely get more for it than the $9,800.00 I was asking for. It's just too overwhelming right now to deal with realtors in two different states & car calls.

His web-site..... http://www.davejohnsonsales.com/

His e-mail..... sales@davejohnsonsales.com

Thanks guys...... we're sure hoping she goes to a good home!!
DaveJohnson.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom