Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1982 repair manual. recomm?

NewVetter

Hi all, I want to buy a repair man. for my 1982... I see Chiltons, Haynes, etc... but wondered if there is a 'best' one to get, like a bible of sorts for the 82. Looking for a manual with repair instructions. and as many pics of procedures as possible. THX for any info you may have, Regards.

The best one is the GM 1982 Corvette Shop Manual - combines the Service Manual and Overhaul Manual into one book. Still available from Helm, Inc. (www.helminc.com) for about $75.00. Forget the Chilton/Haynes generic manuals.
:beer

JohnZ said:
The best one is the GM 1982 Corvette Shop Manual - combines the Service Manual and Overhaul Manual into one book. Still available from Helm, Inc. (www.helminc.com) for about $75.00. Forget the Chilton/Haynes generic manuals.
what johnz says!!!!
I have both the service and shop manuals as well as a haynes manual that came with the vette when I bought it,I much prefer the service manual over the rest!!!!!!!!

Get the GM, Chilton and Haynes are good enough to look in till your vette is broken. Go with the GM!

Groeten Peter.

John, Bill, Peer - Thx, that is the exact manual I am, looking for..! Chat soon. Regards.

JohnZ said:
What John said.Thats all you need.Don't waste your money on the other books.Also look into an assembly manual.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom