Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1984 Low Milage C4

P

Phoenix84

Selling a 1984 C4 for my Father. It was part of his collection which he has decided to get rid of. He is the only owner of the car. I will do my best to answer any questions you may have. Car is in amazing shape with just a few minor scuffs and scratches. It is the 4+3 transmission and has the removable top and has about 12,000 miles on it. Asking $8,500
IMG_5463 (640x427).jpgIMG_5478 (640x427).jpgIMG_5470 (640x427).jpgIMG_5476 (640x427).jpg

cloth seats?

The second set I have even seen. Last set was years ago, blue, in Alaska, in winter!

Must be a rare option :w

Bronze with cloth sport seats - that IS a rare Vette. At almost thirty years old, that car is getting close to being a Barrett-Jackson auction piece. If it's as original as it looks, you will have a pretty rare survivor in a few years. Someone could have a pretty nice collectible at a bargain price.

Great Price

Still Available.

I paid $13k for mine at the Mecum auction a week ago, and it had 21k miles on it. So yours is a great price with the mileage. Most people probably want leather, but over the years, I would think the cloth sport seats would hold up well as long as the car is garaged. Good luck.

I had the cloth sport seat in my 87 convertible. It's amazing how much more comfortable they are than the leather sport seats of the time.

i have a 84 with 17,000 miles on it . its red and red leather interior. its all original. also have all doc's i wonder whats it worth. :)

Hagerty Classic Car Data Base

Hagerty's maintains an excellent database on what classic cars are selling for. I use them to research the Mecum auction offerings.

Here's the link to the 1984 Corvette: Price Guide Report

How does it run? If the belts and hoses were replaced would it be cross country capable? Anything you could add would help sell it. Thanks.

84 corvette

i'm sorry not for sale at this time. maybe if someone offered me a good offer for it.car ready for a top flight. the car is all original even has the rare ac delco spark plugs. i have an extra upper rad..hose oringinal gm. now thats real rare. the only thing that is not is the battery. does anyone know where one is? i have 4 of the original replacement tires for it too........ when i got the car it had the oringinal tires however they where no good for anything. runs great. :cool!:

Still have it. Looking at the link provided I would say its close to a condition 2 car putting the hagerty value over $10K. Please PM me offers as I dont check this thread often. Thanks!

I had an 84 Z51 w Med Gray/SaddleCloth Sport seats. I loved those cloth seats. Much nicer and supple than the leather, not to mention lighter.

what happened to it, did you sell it. i seen allot of 84's having the cloth seats. theres a white one with blue cloth seats on e bay. mine came with the leather. i will agree the cloth seats are more dependable and last longer. the red on red looks cool. i think they only produced around 1200 red on red. i seen allot of red ones that have black or tan or gray interiors. well the 84 c4 will chime sooner than one thinks. this is a one year only vette. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom