Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1984 White Corvette Z51 A/T For Sale or Trade for NM Auto 74-79 Vette

MoeJr

Corvette
Vetteless
Accessories

AC, Alloy Wheels, AM/FM Stereo, Automatic Trans, CD Player, Cruise Control, Leather Interior, Power Brakes, Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Removable Roof Panel, Tilt /Telescopic
Description

I am selling my 1984 Corvette with 81k Miles. I have recently put new all 4 brake rotors and all pads along with 4 KYB Shocks. It also has 2 new Tires and some NOS parts I have collected and yet to put on. This car runs great and just had the TB's synced and new fuel pump and tps put in so that it is ready to go for the season.Interior needs lower door panel carpet and seats are worn. Also rear carpet needs to be reset in back as I cannot figure out for the life of me how to set it at the very back. Upper dash panel has a couple cracks also.Exterior looks good but is not show quality. Car is bone stock with no mods.Transmission is solid and shifts great. The drivers power seat has one function that the switch actuates but a gear must be gone as the motor just spins I believe it is supposed to move the back of the seat. With a little TLC this car would be a real nice piece. I have copies of both the build sheet and original window sticker. I am also willing to trade for a 74-79 Vette that is in similar condition and originality and an automatic. Asking $6400 or BRO

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom