Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1985 for sale

A

aoriii

I hate to do it, but I'm selling my 85 coupe.

There are no mods on it, all as it came from the factory. The tires are in good shape and there are no water leaks in the interior. Interior is in pretty good shape. Cloth seats. Digital dash works with no problems. Car is red with dual black racing stripes (beautiful appearance), I have the smoke acrylic top. Paint is in great shape. Carpet is in good shape with NO tears. PW, PB, PS, aftermarket CD/tape player w/removable face, K40 radar detector (remote transponder, and in-cabin display). Auto transmission, Z51 package. The car only has about 63K miles (apparently one of the previous owners kept her as a garage queen).

The car is in great shape for its age. Does need some love and a little more time and attention than I can supply at this time.

Asking $10,000 (pretty firm on that number).

I have several pictures available upon request from the inside , outside, and engine compartment (Sorry I can't attach them due to their size.)

Reply here or email me for more information (aoriii@knology.net)

FYI - The car is in Lanett, AL (ZIP= 36863 for all you MapQuest users).

Finally got reasonable pics

I finally got some pics that I could downsize - enjoy, and let me know if your interested.

Unfortunately, because of the sizing, the shots may be a little fuzzy. Let me know if you would like me to email you the full size, full detail pics.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom