Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1986 Malcolm Konner Corvette 4sale

T

TomFrey

1986 Malcolm Konner limited edition Corvette. In 1986 GM built 50 corvettes to honor Malcolm Konner dealership in NJ. (the first Chevy dealer) . These 50 cars had a special factory paint and emblem package that was only available for them. This was the first and only time GM created a factory RPO to honor a dealer. One of these 50 is in the Corvette museum in Bowling Green donated by the Malcolm Konner family. Who knows how many of the other 48 are still around? I’m 2nd owner and have owned it since 1990. It has always been garaged kept and hardly has been driven the last 5 years. It is in all original condition, original paint never touched up (painted Konner emblems front and rear are perfect), no accidents or major mechanical work ever. Only changes are the wheels (I have original wheels that will come with car) and borla exhaust with stainless Y pipe and a 6 disk CD changer. New tires and new bronze clear targa roof. Everything works, runs excellent and in overall excellent condition for a car of this age. Anyone in the area welcome to check it out and drive it. Any questions please ask.
****** link for pictures http://64.135.210.128/vette ******

$15,000 or best offer

car in Chicago Suburbs

price too high????

$12,000 or BO ????????

Very cool car. I've actually never seen good pictures of the MK Vette (never seen one in person either). Nice color combo:cool

Jay

Sweet car! Isn't the MK Edition the lowest production of any special edition vette?

Yep there were only 50 built. I have talked with 2 other MK owners and both of thier cars are project cars and have been repainted. Regardless it must not be a very desirable edition, I have not gotten much interest in selling it. On ebay the bids only made it to $8800. Best offer I have got is $9500 shipped to NM.

ohwell looks good in the garage :)

Tom contact one of the konner boys they are still into vetts and racing.The paramus dealer ship was sold but they are still conducting buisness in new jersey.Maybee they would like to purchase it

They are now a dodge dealer do a google search to get there number

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom