Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1987 Vette for sale $5775.00 or o.b.o.

87blackroxi

I have decided it's time to sell the vette. I am at a point in my life where financially I can't afford to keep it, as well as due to current circumstance I need to sell A.S.A.P
The car needs nothing mechanically. I drive it pretty much everyday.
I have maintained the car as any corvette owner would and have upgraded the parts as much as possible. Off the top of my head here's the work so far:
-Last month I had the transmission rebuilt. When they rebuilt it, they found it already had a shift kit in it. It has a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty.
-Last year I had the car repainted. looks awesome except a couple fine srcatches recently courtesy of my nephew. but they will probably buff out.
- a couple years ago I put in the ram air intake and replaced the lower air dam (plastic piece).
-When I first got the vehicle I had Hooker Headers installed as well as the true duals and magnaflow exhaust.
-This past summer I installed new front rotors and brake pads.
-In the beginning i tuned it up with new plugs, MSD wires, new distributor cap and rotor, and coolant flush.
The vehicle runs great. will start right up. 152k on the ticker but has plenty left in it.
The tires have 85% tread on all four. but the rims are rashy.
The bad: it does need minor cosmetics i haven't been able to get to. The driver's seat left bolster is ripped as most are from people getting in and out. the window tint has a few knicks here and there. The carpet is a little worn. and the dash plastics are a little rough.

I am taking pictures this weekend of the interior, exterior, and engine bay. I have pictures now I can email to anyone who wants get a look at the vehicle.
I can email pictures to whomever would like to see it.
Pm me or email me at ludaddy01@yahoo.com
I am in St louis Missouri.

I really need to sell this soon. I think we've found our house.
New price $5500 o.b.o.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom