Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1988 Callaway for sale

lost out on the dymags...they went to someone else....car is great. got the original complete owners kit from callaway. old owner did a great job of keeping everything in order. planning on spending the winter cleaning and will overhaul the turbos. one thing i noticed.....this car doesnt have external blow off valves. my wife and i own 1990 callaway #10, it has external blow off valves. think when i do the turbos i will change this as well.

we will be in Bowling Green next month for the celebration and induction banquet....hope to see you there.

chris

Stock, the cars did not have BOVs :eek

SHame the Dymags were not kept with the car. ;squint:

I tried....but wasnt quick enough. I spoke with Joann at callaway....she didnt show anything on #54"s build sheet as to if they had been part of the package in 1988.

chris ...hows everything?

chris

thanks for the heads up. figured you were the guy to know the details. BUT....its still a callaway. thanks again for the help. chris

Chris, Congrats on the car.

My 86 Z51 Coupe is still not sold ,even when priced to sell ,

anyhow. I will hopefully get my chance soon.

Kingforward ( John) , good to hear you got a set of dymags back. but whenever your originals will be found back(hopefully) , give Chris first possibility to get the wheels back with the car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom