Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1988 Callaway Twin Turbo with 100 Plus

Where are you?

Where are all you guys located? It would be great to get together when the weather gets cooler.

Ken

Jon's Speedster

Hey everyone,

Jon was kind enough to invite me up to see his Speedster in Scottsdale tonight. I can't wait. I've never seen a Speedster in real life. Only 800 miles too!

Ken

Surf you're always welcome to come over and hang out :) If we plan it right we can make a quick run over to Az. and meet up with with Jon and Ken. I'll even take care of your plane ticket :)

I'm trying to head down to RedB2K's place in the next week or two... Looking to get as much wheel time as possible in the Callaways. They look good in the garage but I have way more fun on the road.

Jon when we come over I'll be sure to do the speed limit on 101 in Scottsdale. Too many electronic ticket takers!

On a serious note, let's put something together. I'm even up for extending the trip all the way to Callaway WEST and meeting up with Pete Callaway. Maybe we can meet up with some other owners while in Cali.

FS

Where are all you guys located? It would be great to get together when the weather gets cooler.

Ken

Ken,

I'm in the Dallas/Ft Worth area. There are others here too, I'll let them chime in. I get out to Phoenix every couple of months. Next time I'm out there on business, I'll give you heads up.

FS

Sounds great! Looking forward to it. How many Callaways in the Dallas area? I just missed another 88 here several months back. It was getting an overhaul at a place called ADS. I left my business card, but the guy never called me. I'll see if I can track him down. They said he wanted to sell his after it was fixed up.

Ken

Sounds great! Looking forward to it. How many Callaways in the Dallas area? I just missed another 88 here several months back. It was getting an overhaul at a place called ADS. I left my business card, but the guy never called me. I'll see if I can track him down. They said he wanted to sell his after it was fixed up.

Ken

All Callaways eventually make it to the Dallas area....It is just a matter of time :bu

Don't worry, I got one - and she ain't going back!

All Callaways eventually make it to the Dallas area....It is just a matter of time :bu

...dream on ;LOL

Thanks Texas :beer

attachment.php

attachment.php

;LOL

That windshield is starting to look like CNBC... now all you need to do is to get them to stream....

;squint: Dude, yank those Taxes stickers off!!!!

just kidding.... I like Texas :beer

-Luigi
:cool

Atta Girl! Put those Texas plates back on.... the photoshop saying Bye Bye plates stand out - clearly hiding the real meaning ;)

She's is growing up just fine! Way to make papa Chris proud!

...dream on ;LOL

Thanks Texas :beer

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yes the windshield stickers need to go....what a nuisance. Revenue generation one thing - 2 stickers for a receipt is another....roll them all in to the license plate and be done. Clearly this was not a Texas idea ;help

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom