Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1991 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody F/S

zipnz

Corvette
1992 ZR-1 Aqua/Gray #474
This is a 1991 ZR-1 Callaway Aerobody(1 of about 19). This car has been extensively upgraded, very well kept and obsessively pampered. Some of the mods include: DRM 475/415 engine upgrade package with powder coated upper intake and cam covers,63mm throttle body, FX3 computer upgrade, center mount "Speedster" style polished stainless cat-back exhaust, OZ Mito 3 piece wheels,18x10 front, 18x12 rear, all with new Michelin Pilot Sport tires. Stainless steel brake lines, DRM "Quicker Quarter" suspension, Ron Davis aluminum radiator, 180 deg. t-stat, cold air package w/ K&N filter,single mass flywheel, 4:09 rear gears with speedo correction. I have receipts from day one including all modifications performed. Work was performed at DRM, Exotic Muscle,& Corvette Connection. Overall condition is excellent. Just turned 26k miles. Call or e-mail me for more info. Reason for selling: buying another "toy" :) Price: $36k

http://personal.tmlp.com/scorp/vette/images/members/usazr1/purple-9.jpg
purple-13.jpg

anyone?

new exhaust

Awesome looking Z! I wish I could take that off your hands for you:D What are you looking to replace it with?

Jay

Well, honestly, it started out with a Harley. Now, things have changed (financial) and I plan on just banking the money. That is, until things (hopefully) pick up.

thank you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom