Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette

bklunk

Corvette
1993 convertible , Green with tan roof
I just bought a 1993 40th Anniversary Corvette convertible . My car is Green with Tan top and Tan interior . It has 40th Anniversary on the headrest and badges on the car . I read on your Forum that they were Ruby Red or could you get in other colors ? Thanks, Bob K.

1993 was the 40th anniversary year so all 1993' are 40th anniv. cars. There was however a 40th anniversary special edition car that was ruby/ruby/ruby

Hope this helps

i10fwy

Congrats on your new Vette - i10fwy nailed it, and the ZR-1 was the best of em!

40th-Annv-Corvette-ZR-1-1.jpg

40th-Annv-Corvette-ZR-1-3.jpg

40th-Annv-Corvette-ZR-1-4.jpg

40th-Annv-Corvette-ZR-1-2.jpg

www.hemmings.com

I just bought a 1993 40th Anniversary Corvette convertible . My car is Green with Tan top and Tan interior . It has 40th Anniversary on the headrest and badges on the car . I read on your Forum that they were Ruby Red or could you get in other colors ? Thanks, Bob K.
I see the guys already answered your question so I'll just chime in with a :welcomeand congrats on the C4! The Polo Green was a nice color choice!

Read more about the '93's here: Corvette Action Center | Model Center | C4 | 1993 | 1993 Corvette Center

:wJane Ann

Polo Green 40th Anniversary Vert

Until I replaced my ratty looking tan top, I had your twin!! I replaced the old top with a black one. Either way, it's a great looking Corvette. (Looks better with the top down, though!)

But on the topic of 40th anniversary, I don't understand how some 93s have the 40th anniversary badge on the fender (hood, actually) and others do not.

corvette top up.jpg
Mine frinstance. It must have bee an option, because my seats have the 40th anniversary emblem on them.
Any ideas out there?
Thanks!

The '93's came with the 40th stitched on the head rest. Only the special edition (ruby/ruby/ruby) had the emblems on the fender.

1993 40th anniversary Corvette

The '93's came with the 40th stitched on the head rest. Only the special edition (ruby/ruby/ruby) had the emblems on the fender.

My 93 Vette has it stitched on the headrests and has the emblems on the fenders also, and its not ruby red . I have known this car since it was new and the emblems have not been added . It came that way .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom