Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1994 Z07 6 Speed Black Rose Metallic Original Owner 46k

94Z07

Corvette
1994 Z07 Black Rose Coupe
It's time for my Vet to find a new home :cry . It's a 1994 Z07 Black Rose Metallic with 46,260 miles, 6 speed asking $18500. Car is very clean, super tight, always garaged, no winters, no snow and hardly any rain on it (sometimes you get caught). I am the original owner of this car and I ordered it internal at GM when I worked there. I sent it thru the company fleet and picked the car up at the dealer with just over 5,000 miles on it. I have copies of the internal GM order form (has VIN on it) as well as the window sticker. It is fully documented.
I seldom show it, but this car took 3rd place in C4 Modified Class (ZR1 wheels not being stock) at the 2005 Corvettes America car show at the GM Tech Center. Me and my soon to be 8 years old, had a great time at the show, so did mom, she had to drive seperatly....hence the problem. I need to finish my muscle car, so I have to sell my Vet to finish it. Z07 Details below..

1994 LT1
Z07 Performance Option -Total 1994 production: 887 cars with Z07 option
6 Speed
Black Rose Metallic
ZR1 wheels with Yokohama 032R Tires (Original rims come with car)
Dual power sport seats, grey and black interior
1 top, color keyed
Mileage: 46,260
Comes with 2 covers, foot wells and other accessories
Price: $18,500
Contact me via email at eldoetc95@yahoo.com for more pics or my phone number. I am located in Macomb, MI which is a suburb north of Detroit.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom