Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 1996 LT4 Coupe for sale

1996 LT4 Topic

lqueral

Corvette
2013 Grand Sport Coupe
21,000 miles.Torch red and saddle interior. Sport seats, both power adjustable. Original owner - car special-ordered. LT4 6-speed, selective real-time damping suspension, clear bronze tint roof and red solid roof, automatic climate control, Bose CD-FM, tire pressure monitor system, had OEM runflats but now has Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals (OEM sizes). Indoor fitted cover, factory shop manual. Car has had installed the factory convertible underframe x-brace to improve roof-off ride quality. Garaged, never driven in rain, snow, or temps less than 50 degrees. Stored yearly between Thanksgiving to April. Car looks and drives factory new. $24,000 negotiable (a bit). lrqueral@rcn.com. Eastern Pennsylvania.

96 lt4 for sale

Your vette is one of the nicest looking color combinations (IMHO) for the 96 year. I have a 96 LT4 Competition yellow coupe that I am planning on advertising for sale shortly, if it sells quickly I'll be back to look at yours, (if you still have it)

sell

It's killin' me to have to sell this, but my knees are hurting getting out and my wife is also complaining about climbing out. I need to find a higher fun car.

21,000 miles.Torch red and saddle interior. Sport seats, both power adjustable. Original owner - car special-ordered. LT4 6-speed, selective real-time damping suspension, clear bronze tint roof and red solid roof, automatic climate control, Bose CD-FM, tire pressure monitor system, had OEM runflats but now has Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals (OEM sizes). Indoor fitted cover, factory shop manual. Car has had installed the factory convertible underframe x-brace to improve roof-off ride quality. Garaged, never driven in rain, snow, or temps less than 50 degrees. Stored yearly between Thanksgiving to April. Car looks and drives factory new. $24,000 negotiable (a bit). lrqueral@rcn.com. Eastern Pennsylvania.

do you still have this???

Sounds like a great ride for someone. Good luck with the sale!

96 lt4

Sounds like a great ride for someone. Good luck with the sale!

Thanks. Someone's gonna wind up with an immaculate LT4. I'm really sad about parting with it, but my age is showing and I need a fun car that is easier for my wife & I to get in and out of. BTW, prospective buyers, I have some real nice pics I took this Fall of the car I can send anyone. Just contact me at my e-mail listed previously.

Good Luck @ $24K

15zl65x.gif

I know what you mean about getting in and out of the C4, we traded ours for a C5 (2001), made a world of difference. Good luck with the sale.

1996 LT4 For Sale - UPDATE

22,000 miles.Torch red and saddle interior. Sport seats, both power adjustable. Original owner - car special-ordered. LT4 6-speed, selective real-time damping suspension, clear bronze tint roof and red solid roof, automatic climate control, Bose CD-FM, tire pressure monitor system, had OEM runflats but now has Firestone Firehawk Wide Ovals (OEM sizes). Indoor fitted cover, factory shop manual. Car has had installed the factory convertible underframe x-brace to improve roof-off ride quality. Garaged, never driven in rain, snow, or temps less than 50 degrees. Stored yearly between Thanksgiving to April. Car looks and drives factory new. $19,000 negotiable (a bit). lrqueral@rcn.com. Eastern Pennsylvania.

LT4 Still For Sale?

I hadn't seen any follow-up message that you had sold your LT4. Is it still available?

Lt4

I hadn't seen any follow-up message that you had sold your LT4. Is it still available?[/QUOT

The LT4 was sold back in December. Thanks to all for all your interest. New owner is IN LOVE with the car....and I love my 13 Grand Sport.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom