Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 1996 LT4 vert wanted

1996 LT4 Topic
Outstanding Choice!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck with your search, you cannot go wrong like l did with a 96 Lt-1 coupe.

There is nothing wrong with the LT-1 by itself, but the Lt-4 and a vert together
is outragious.

Alan

WWW.carsoup.com and click on minnesota there is a purple or maroun lt4 vert.There is also a white one I know nothing about thease cars but the purple one has ben for sale there for a while if your interested let me know I may be able to check them out for you

longspur said:
Still looking, under 35,000 miles, must be at least, LT4, convertible with 2 power sport seats, 6 speed, Bose CD. Bonus would be Collectors Edition , low tire pressure and Z51 option, will not look at cars with the F45 option. Realistic sellers only.

What is the F45 option? I have a Blk/Blk LT4 Vert, under 32K, 2 power sports seats, Bose Gold Stereo with CD and Cassette, LTPWS with Goodyear EMTs, completely stock except for K&N filter and CAGS eliminator. If Z51 is the handling option, it does not have that. Oh yeah, and I have a hardtop for it too.

F45 is the Real Time Damping suspension option - there will be a switch in the center of the console to control the modes. No switch, not F45.

Thanks, Tuna. There's no switch.

JCS44
LT4 Vert, Triple Black

1996 LT4 Vette vert

Will you be contacting me with info about your car, sounds interesting.
jcs44 said:
Thanks, Tuna. There's no switch.

JCS44
LT4 Vert, Triple Black

I have a 1996 LT4 Triple Black Convertible with 16,100 miles in excellent condition. Options include Bose CD, Low Tire Pressure system, power driver and passenger seats, electronic air/heat. This car is 100% original except the battery. If you are interested you can e-mail me at scott.stella@sbcglobal.net or call 773-908-9304. Thanks, Scott

snowgoer said:
I have a 1996 LT4 Triple Black Convertible with 16,100 miles in excellent condition. Options include Bose CD, Low Tire Pressure system, power driver and passenger seats, electronic air/heat. This car is 100% original except the battery. If you are interested you can e-mail me at scott.stella@sbcglobal.net or call 773-908-9304. Thanks, Scott

Sorry, forgot to put the price $25,500. Thanks, Scott

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom