Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 1996-r/front low tire pressure sensor-wanted

Corvette
96' LT4
1996-r/front low tire pressure sensor-wanted
or info as 2how 2locate one.......thanks

Low Pressure Tire Sensor

LT4 GS! i think you may be able to find the part you are looking for on a site i just stumbled across the other day. It seemed to have a good amount of different parts for c3,c4,c5 vettes. the site is www.corvettepartscatalog.com. I hope this will help!:) P.S. Also try www.justcorvettes.net give them a call they may have them also!

LT4 GS! i think you may be able to find the part you are looking for on a site i just stumbled across the other day. It seemed to have a good amount of different parts for c3,c4,c5 vettes. the site is www.corvettepartscatalog.com. I hope this will help!:) P.S. Also try www.justcorvettes.net give them a call they may have them also!

thanks..............do not have
jd

You will need the blue label TPS, GM Part Numbers:
GM88959445 old part number
GM10161855 replacement part number is the one that came on the 1996. Don't purchase the pre 1993 TPS as it won't work.
Good luck in your search. Try Tabor Corvette parts; they occassionaly get them in. I purchased one in 2008, got lucky.
Barrett

You will need the blue label TPS, GM Part Numbers:
GM88959445 old part number
GM10161855 replacement part number is the one that came on the 1996. Don't purchase the pre 1993 TPS as it won't work.
Good luck in your search. Try Tabor Corvette parts; they occassionaly get them in. I purchased one in 2008, got lucky.
Barrett
talked w/ tabor.he thinks he can find it.......so thanks 4the help.........mine was damaged by belle tire........they even asked first....stuff happens
jd

folks........i still am looking 4this part...any help would be appreciated...thanks:w

Any luck in finding a right front tire pressure sensor?

I have a 1991 corvette and had the Chevy Dealer (Frank Boucher) in Racine re-seed my tire and in doing so they broke mine. They are willing to pay for it and put it in but they can not find one.

Any ideas on where to get one?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom