Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1998 Coupes at +3%??

FlipSide

While I was searching for the 2003 AR coupe I picked up last month, I ran across some stats on Vettefinders' website. Under their 2006 market analysis, the claim is made that the '98 coupes are appreciating at a rate of +3%. Does this seem realistic? Are there corvette buyers out there who are paying top dollar for the 1998 coupes?
It seems a contradiction considering how much discussion there is about the early C5's having so many problems? ;shrug

Kirk

While I was searching for the 2003 AR coupe I picked up last month, I ran across some stats on Vettefinders' website. Under their 2006 market analysis, the claim is made that the '98 coupes are appreciating at a rate of +3%. Does this seem realistic? Are there corvette buyers out there who are paying top dollar for the 1998 coupes?
It seems a contradiction considering how much discussion there is about the early C5's having so many problems? ;shrug

Kirk
Every time the New Models Go up so do the Old!!!!! It's called Inflation!!!! And yes there are people that are willing to Pay Top $$$$ for Very Nice cars!!!:upthumbs

Sounds good +3% .....Of course as it will work out for me the market will probably be -20% when I decide to sell my 2004 (even though it is pristine):eyerole

hey if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all !!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom