Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1998 nassau coupe automatic

• Thread starter Thread starter builtfspd2
  • Start date Start date
B

builtfspd2

1998 chevy corvette nassau coupe with 21,xxx miles. just changed oil mobil 1 fully synthetic!

QVLIN034.jpg

QVLIN035.jpg

options: sports seats, memory package, dual a/c control, f45 suspension, am/fm/cd player, 12 disc changer, tilt, cruise, glass targa top, both power seats, active handling, body side moldings, parcel net, cargo shade, cargo mat.

mods: dual tip borla exhaust, smooth coupler, ss/ rear letters, exhaust plate, z06 fog screens, z06 rear/front brake screens, (have side screens to install yet), k&n twin cone air filter (have stock also), hood seal.

nada retail: $24,975
edmunds retail: $25,578
edmunds p.p.: $22,160
kbb retail: $23,085
kbb private: $20,160

only 700 coupes made with this color in 1998. the interior is a 9.9 and the exterior i would say is a 9.7.

take your pic on the price. only selling to clear up bills. my price is what its worth to me, feel free to make an offer. asking $23,500.

lenny

Being realistic

Hi

This happens to be the first thread for sale of a vette that is realistic to the point of being a great buy!

If you don't move it within the week l would be surprised. You could probably wholesale it out for that price.

Good luck

Alan

thanks

i took her out for a ride yesterday and it felt good. if it dont sell rather quickly, i may just change may mind and enjoy her and deal with the bills.

ttt-price change

price change. need cash to buy house. $23,900.

How do I post a car for sale?

How do I post a car for sale on this thread? Thanks Don

Posting a car for sale

Hi Don.

I haven't posted a car before, but I would suggest the following:

Go to the top of this thread's page, and click on the link C5 Corvettes For Sale / Wanted. This will take you to an index page where you'll see a link called "new thread". If you'll click on that you can start your own thread titled as you like with your Corvette info. If it's older than a C5, just go to the "forum" page and look for the corresponding heading to your model year (C4, C3 etc.)

This will give you your own thread and not leave it buried in someone else's.

Good luck and Welcome to the :CAC

:w
JAG
The road is waiting for you.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom