Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1Source problems

P

pbhats.com

Well my first experince with Source-1 warranty and I'm not happy. We have a 99 convertible (wht/blk/blk/auto)
The AC stopped cooling and I took it to
the dealer. They said it was a high pressure hose leak ($540.00). When they called Source-1 they said it was not covered. The
GM plan does cover it but the car was 40 months old when we bought it and I couldnot but the GMPP.

So buyer beware! They will tell you anything
to get you to buy at Source-1.

And to add insult to injury all my tail light screws are rusting and they are $4.03 each x8.

Joe Peters

That sucks Joe . Why isn't it covered ? I waxed my 2000 this week and noticed the taillight screws looked rusty . I'm going to pull them out and polish and paint them . I hate rust !

Mine were rusty too. I painted them to match the covers I have. I'm going to check my warrenty.

That sucks. It should be covered. Isn't it a bumper to bumper warranty. What was the point of getting it then if things are not covered. They just wanted your money. That really sucks.

1Source

I recently purchased an extended warranty for my 1996 Tahoe after my 72 month GMPP was to expire in May. GM would not extend it after the 72 months. I narrow my choices between 1Source and Warranty Direct. I elected to go with Warranty Direct (out of Texas). If they take care of me right, I will purchase another policy from them after my 72 month GMPP on my Vette expires.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom