Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2 C4's for sale

• Thread starter Thread starter tazdevl35
  • Start date Start date
T

tazdevl35

Hello everyone,

I have 2 C4's I want to either sell or trade for a 72-74 C3 daily driver preferably a convertable 4 speed and a big block if possible. I'm not looking for a show car , investment quality or even numbers matching , just a good rust free daily driver to enjoy and tinker with. I have a 81 Vette too ,but here in Maryland you cant mod them too much because of big brother....emissions here are tough. I'm not looking for a Project or Basket Case . I want a sweet daily driver. The cars I have for sale are as follows: 1989 Corvette 6 speed Convertable White with Red interior, All options as far as I can see except ride control. Great paint and Good top. It will be needing weatherstrips in a year or so but they are cheap...106K on clock ...runs sweet....good mileage burns no oil very dependable.I have driven this car all over the country and it has never left me sitting.It has been the most reliable car I have ever had. More so than my 2000 Dodge Durango.The seats are fair to good ..one of them has a seat cover on it.They are cheap to recover...everything else inside is very good.

The second C4 is a 1991 Red on Black Coupe six speed.It has pw, pl ac (not automatic climate control) tilt, cruise, manual seats no Ltpws or select ride, mostly standard options with removable roof. Interior is excellent. Stereo has been replaced with a Clarion Pro Audio setup with Component eq. , Mb quart seperate speakers , 3 Fosgate Amps( the good ones from the mid 90's) custom sub box with Punch dvc 10 subs. All Professionaly installed. Car has been repainted due to age and looks excellent.The engine is numbers matching and rebuilt at 79000 miles with new custom ground cam edelbrock runners accel 24# injectors Exstensive head and port matching work also performed.The exhaust has a hi flow cat and flowmasters.There is also a 125 hp NOS Kit that goes with the car.I got bored with the car and never put it on.There is a lot more I can tell you about it if you are interested. It has 94000 miles on it right now.

I'm looking for 10,000 for each seperatly or 18,000 if you take both at the same time , or A sweet C3 as described above to go with my other C3. I will consider reasonable all offers. I am looking to move asap before its time to renew insurance on all 3.

Feel Free to contact me with any and all questions. I am unable to deliver , so the cars will have to be picked up.

Thanks!

Taz :v

Just in case anyone is curious, I have plenty of pictures I can send to anyone who is interested in either of these cars. I really want to get rid of them so I can get another C3 before old man winter starts kicking butt here in maryland.There would be nothing nicer than to have that dream C3 "under the tree " for christmas! That way I have all winter to get her ready for spring.

Here's hoping anyway......

Taz :D

Taz,

I moved this into the C4 for sale forums. Hopefully someone looking for a couple nice C4's will see it. Not too worry we left a re-direct in the C3 forums just incase some looks there too ;)

Good Luck

Wow, I was hoping someone would be interested.Guess I better get ready to re-up the insurance on both of them this coming week. Oh well it was worth a shot.

:cry

Taz

I would be interested in the 89 but I can barely afford to change my mind, let alone buy another Vette. Sorry!!

Don't renew that insurance just yet! I am very interested in them. Could you please send me pictures and any infomation you may have on them too cekelly83@hotmail.com
Thanks!!
Chris

c-4 for sale

hello, i am interested in both if you still have them. can you send some pics (frostyrigger@att.net) the only thing we would have to talk about is if you would be willing to drive one for me to GA. they will be gifts for older an younger brothers ,if they are in good shape,please responed asap thank you sir

c-4 for sale

hello got pics look real nice, talking with brother n law an uncle to see if they can drive them down to ga. will do that on monday then e-mail you. sorry to hear about the back had one 3 years ago lumber fusion at L3-4 L4-5 L5 S1 KNOW HOW YOU FEEL I STILL CAN'T DRIVE A LONG WAYS 1.5 hours tops at a time they went in from the front to fix mine plus took bone from my hips best of LUCK TO YOU WILL BE IN TOUCH NO LATER THAN TUESDAY ( THATS WAY I NEEDED HELP WITH THE DRIVE I WAS GOING TO FLY AN WIFE ,BROTHER N LAW ,AN LITTLE BROTHER DRIVING OUR CARS NOW LET ME SEE IF I CAN FIND DRIVERS

TALK WITH YOU REAL SOON

I will be home all week and am on schedule for surgery.I would like to move asap if its conveinient for you. Also I have located a big block car I would like to buy. It would make a nice xmas/getting out of the hospital present to myself!

Later,

Taz

Willing to accept all reasonable offers...or trades.

Taz

Where did you send it? I didnt get it yet so it would help if you tell me where it was sent to.

Thanks,

Taz:w

Must be the worst time in the world to sell Corvettes. Someone please buy them , or at least make me a reasonable offer. I am running out of time before I have to renew the Ins. I had to renew the tags on one of them already and in Maryland thats almost 100.00 dollars. I dont want to have to renew the other ones tags too as well as the ins. but they have to be insured to be tagged here in Maryland and I dont want them to be untagged and uninsured. One way or another they have to go. If there was a decent c3 dealer in Maryland , I would trade them in and get it over with ,but no one has any decent(and realisticaly)priced c3's at our dealers. There are 2 that I have found .1 is a '81 and I already have a 81 and the other wants 25 grand for a '73 in average condition with 113k on the clock. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE...or at least tell me there is hope out there somewhere!

Taz:hb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom