Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2 Callaway TT's comming up for sale

T

TurboLuigi

Howdy Folks!

I was at a Corvette Show in Miami yesterday with my 91 TT Roadster when this guy approched with with a sales sheet for a red 89 Callaway TT Automatic Roadster with only 995 miles. The picture shows it in a super clean white room next to another vehicle which is covered and possibly the side of an RV.

It has Dymag wheels and the original unducted hood, he has the Aerobody new in the box and the romovable hardtop which come with the car. This looks like the ultimate sleeper. :cool

He says he also has an 89 Callaway Blue Mettallic Aerobody Roadster which he will also sell and it has about 5500 miles on it.

Apperently he only lives within 2 miles of my new house and when he gets the cars over to his place he'll give me a call to check them out.

I asked him what he was asking for the cars but he was not sure. I told him I would put him in touch with Stan A. to discuss current pricing.

Anyone besides me interested in these cars.... If I go any of these it will probably be my last move before death or castration! :nono

Luigi

aero body kit

Hey Luigi is he selling the aerobody kit seperately?Also is it painted already Can you find out for me Thanks Pete

I have a flyer with the picture of the red 89 TT Auto Roadster but I am in the process of moving so my scanner is packed up.

But you are welcome to call him since his number was on the Flyer I will post it without first talking to him.

So contact Dan @ 954-236-0170

Just tell him Luigi forwarded the info.

Maybe he will post some pictures for us.

Luigi

Folks,

He just sent me some pics of the red one. They are attached.

Luigi

Oh, I forgot you can only attach 1 file at a time :)

Oh, BTW, The fly read:

FOR SALE

1989 CORVETTE CALLAWAY TWIN TURBO CONVERTIBLE

RED WITH RED LEATHER INTERIOR

RARE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

ONLY 995 ORIGINAL MILES

CALLAWAY AERO BODY IN THE BOX INCLUDED

REMOVABLE HARD TOP

CALL DAN (954) 236-0170

Watch out for that headlight =) Otherwise nice car!

I called about the Aero which he won't separate.

40s for the Aero 6speed vert-edited

low 50s for the auto Aero Vert

S&S, I thought they were both convertibles..one w/ a hardtop to boot...???
At any rate, I hope he gets his prices but WOW!!!!!!!!
let me know the details... e mail me at turbo_2xs@hotmail.com if you have the info to add...curious minds want to know....
thanks, *89x2*

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom