Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

20,000 miles in 8 weeks!!!!

...and some from the show :v

The Jet Stream Blue hood bulge on the silver is a new look that I think works! Makes the argument for different color choices stand up IMHO

...schedule

...next week, the Callaway SC580 will pass through Scottsdale, AZ on its way to a show in Valpariso, IN. From there, it goes to Corvettes at Carlisle and then down to the NCM for the Hall of Fame :w

Reeves and I will be there for this weekend at the Corvette show in Valpariso, IN :beer
Chris,
When are you going to be there? Does Callaway have a tent or are you there with a dealer? My brother and I will probably come over.
Jim

Chris,
When are you going to be there? Does Callaway have a tent or are you there with a dealer? My brother and I will probably come over.
Jim

Jim, we will be there on Sat/Sun. Inside the building. Our area retailer, Harbor Chevrolet is hosting.

Jim, we will be there on Sat/Sun. Inside the building. Our area retailer, Harbor Chevrolet is hosting.

We will see you there!!!

CHRIS, ISN'T HARBOR CHEVROLET IN MICHIGAN CITY INDIANA?
DID HARBOR CHEVROLET BY OUT HASKINS CHEVROLET ON US 30 VALPARISO?
:ugh

Big John sighting

WHERE'S BIG JOHN

SIGHTED IN VALPO-IN

22,500 miles now, 33k mi, total on the car :eek

Picked up Washington D.C., today!!

Can't wait to see the scrapbook on this trip, Chris. I'll make a video of the photos and use Johnny Cash's "I've been everywhere" for the background music! :_rock:guitar :L

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom