legend - While there are many changes from 2000 to 2001, I don't know of any significant changes from 2001 to 2002 (couple of color and instrument graphic changes).
Here are the changes I know of from 2000 to 2001:
1. You know about the horsepower increase from 345 to 350. Torque increased also from 350@4400 to 360@4000 for automatics, more for manuals. From personal experience, the difference in performance is very real: 0-60 for an automatic dropped from 5.2 seconds to 4.9 seconds.
2. Manual transmission sychros were upgraded, and automatic transmission cases are lighter by over 3 lbs on 2001.
3. Second generation active handling standard on 2001.
4. Battery changed to absorbent glass mat (agm) for 2001.
5. Max oil change interval raised to 15K miles on 2001 (from 10K).
6. More MPG for stick and automatic in 2001.
I got this from many sources, including the Corvette Black Book, 2001 Corvette sales brochure, my 2001 owners manual, and my own experience.
Also, you can browse through the wealth of information that Rob has posted on this forum on the 1997-2002 Specifications link.