Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 Anniversary Coupe automatic

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
I am listing this 50[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary model coupe (RPO Z25), that has been well cared for, for a friend of mine. It has had 2 previous owners. The original owner put 40k on it and the second owner another 32k. The Current owner has had it for ten years and has only put 10k miles on it. It now has a total of 82K. The reason for selling? Well, the owner just has not had the time to enjoy it like he thought, and now can use the money for other endeavors.

Like most Corvettes from 2003, this one has the LS1 346ci engine, and 4 speed Automatic transmission. The gorgeous maroon paint shows some signs that this Corvette was driven, but very presentable, and many of the imperfections could be buffed out with a little elbow grease. The linen (color) leather seats show very little signs of wear (if any). All the correct equipment is included, the maroon paint, linen color interior, champagne color wheels and this one still sports most of the 50[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary decals. This car is also a dual roof model and has the transparent roof panel as well as the body colored one. It has Michelin AS+3 non run-flat tires that have less than 5000 miles on them.

Maintenance was given to this car on a regular basis. It drives like a Corvette should, tight, responsive and it has the F55 Magnetic ride shocks. It comes with a fairly new (about 18 months) red car cover. Asking price is $17,000 REDUCED TO $15,000, but there is a little room to wiggle. Title is free and clear. If you are interested in this beautiful 50[SUP]th[/SUP] Anniversary model 2003 Corvette coupe, private message me and I will see to it that you get the contact information.

bFFsrwM.jpg

Yd0SsI3.jpg

LcSbrRc.jpg

eSJqkWQ.jpg

XogUokW.jpg

SMxueiY.jpg

IewSwwS.jpg

tiN5SsQ.jpg

wmvFEKY.jpg

bZUZ1xQ.jpg

cDPqO2d.jpg

Just talking with the owner and he's not had the response he was hoping for...only a couple requests for more info. So, he wants me to reduce the price to $15,000.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom