Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 Corvette Caravan

T

Tanzanite3

Thought it was time to start up a new thread.

This is a good one to start it up with. The 2003 Caravan to Bowling Green promises to be the largest ever gathering of Corvette nuts! Les and I have registered and made reservations for the 26th through the 30th of June 2003 already. When we registered, we received registration numbers 207 and 208. Making accommodations is getting more and more difficult all the time!
We will be joining up with the Western New York Caravan somewhere around Syracuse on the 25th.

I'll bet that there will be in excess of 10,000 Corvettes in attendance!

Here's a link to get you started, get in touch with the caravan organizer closest to you and make plans..

http://www.nationalcorvettecaravan.com/index2.shtml

Who's going????

Tanzanite3 said:
I'll bet that there will be in excess of 10,000 Corvettes in attendance!

Who's going?

Well, I was going to try and keep the miles down on this one, but what the heck. My wife and I will be joining the Southern California Caravan. Maybe we can drive old Route 66 in Oklahoma on the way back.

My Vietnam War buddy John Jamison lives in Bowling Green and arranged a private tour of the Assembly plant back in August of 1998 (he is friends with the plant manager). This was right after the strike ended and they were not giving public tours. Here are some photos

http://www.rjsmith.com/corvette-museum.html

He has told me what the locals think of thousands of Corvettes in town. You don't want to know.

Ray

I can Imagine!!

Some seem to enjoy it .. however, it must be rather upsetting for others.. How would you like your town overrun by a bunch of car-crazy nutters!!!!!!

Are we really the only ones planning to attend??

I'm leading the East Texas/La/Ms/Al Caravan to Bowling Green. :) We'll arrive in Bowling Green on the evening of June 25th and probably leave the evening of June 30th or the morning of July 1st. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom