Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2003 Vettes

H

hoover33

Are all 2003 Vettes going to be 50th ed? Or will some be offered as "normal"?

Will the Z06 be made in 2003?

Only a limited number of the Anniversary Edition will be offered. That means, of course, dealers will be upping the MSRP. The other models (coupe, Z06, etc) will still be offered.

all 03's will be 50th annis (just as all 93's are 40ths, all 88's are 35ths, all 78's are 25ths). Some have the anni package and some don't

90 Corvette ZR-1 said:
all 03's will be 50th annis (just as all 93's are 40ths, all 88's are 35ths, all 78's are 25ths). Some have the anni package and some don't

I see what you mean... so the ones without the anni package won't have the 50th logo everywhere and all that crap, right?

The badging on all cars is supposed be 50th anniversary. The package refers to the unique paint color, wheels, interior, etc. of the anniversary package.

hoover33 said:

I see what you mean... so the ones without the anni package won't have the 50th logo everywhere and all that crap, right?

Sorry to be a pain in the ass... so does mean the places inside where it says "Corvette" (on the seats for example) it will say "50th" or something instead, or is that just on the package models?

Thanks again.

only the $5000 extra package includes all the 50th stuff. the std vettes just get the 50th badge on front and back

ZO6 will not have any 50th badges, or be offered in a 50th scheme. I heard/read that somewhere, and now i can't remember where. ZO6 doesn't need any more badges...it's not a ricer where stickers/badges add hp now, come on :p

Ling_650vette said:
ZO6 will not have any 50th badges, or be offered in a 50th scheme. I heard/read that somewhere, and now i can't remember where. ZO6 doesn't need any more badges...it's not a ricer where stickers/badges add hp now, come on :p

Actually i just read that the Z06 will have the 50th badges, but that is it. It will not get the color sceme or the F55 suspension. All '03's will have the badges on the car and on the seats and floor mats. At least that is what I am told.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom