Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2005-2006 Roof Panel Recall

caddy

Corvette
2005 C6 LeMans Blue
Has anyone out there had the problem with the roof on the Coupe? If so have you taken it in? If so did the problem get fixed?
Thanks

There's a recall? Haven't heard anything about one.

No problems since I got the car in Oct. 04. Got the recall notice yesterday. Sort of hard to figure where the separation would occur .

Yea, I got mine in the mail about a week ago, called the dealer to set up a appt. and they told me that they were going to have to order parts they were going to order a bunch of them and keep them in stock, so they told me to call back in about 3 weeks. Mine I don't think is a separation problem, I'm getting the creaks and noises when the windows are up and driving with the A/C on. Most of the time I have the roof off and windows down, that's the nice thing about living in Houston......it's hot and summer most of the time.....but who cares............I'm driving a new vette with the sun out, no cold, no rain and the top off..........GOD life is good!!!

Love your signature man!:)

GOD Bless you and all our troops........

recall

my dealer ordered it two weeks ago and my new dsom roof came in this week - got the notice. havent made it there to get it yet.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom