Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2006 LeMans Blue ZO6 for Sale!!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
2006 ZO6 7.0 Liter/505HP, Blue with Black/Grey Interior, 6-Speed, Chrome Wheels, AM/FM CD, ZL2 Equipment Group that includes: Head Up Display, Power Telescoping Wheel, Luggage Shade and Parcel Net, ONLY 3K Miles, $74,900 - Pictures to follow

Call me!

Elaine
Cell: 617-872-8252

We have a 2006 LeMans Blue ZO6 coming in shortly!! It has chrome wheels, Navigation, and the 2LZ Package. It has 3K miles and is priced at $75,900.

Pictures to follow!!

Elaine
Cell: 617-872-8252

What was the MSRP?
Remo:cool

What was the MSRP?

What does it matter what the MSRP was??! It's the price that it is today that counts, isn't it?! ;)

Elaine

What does it matter what the MSRP was??! It's the price that it is today that counts, isn't it?! ;)

Elaine

I thought it might be interesting to compare what GM said it should sell for new and what Corvette Mike has it priced at used.

I thought it might be interesting to compare what GM said it should sell for new and what Corvette Mike has it priced at used.

I'll see what I can find out.

Elaine

About $70K .... lol .... cheap one.

Don't think it has the Power Telescoping Wheel in the ZL1 package either.

No chrome wheels either ...lol

Hell ... may not even be a Z06!

Car is used even it never titled. Worth about $63K. Another dealer scamm-o-rama ...

It's a "supply and demand" thing today!:)

Elaine

Don't think it has the Power Telescoping Wheel in the ZL1 package either.

No chrome wheels either ...lol

I can assure you that it does have the telescoping wheel and chrome wheels!!

We can all say what we will about the cost of the new ZO6's, but it all boils down to one thing...some people will pay whatever they can to get their hands on these cars. Who's the fool??;)

Elaine

.......Who's the fool??;)

Elaine

Elaine your so right. From what I have seen in most of the "for sale" forums, 'ebay' and at most 'auctions' it's usually the buyer. Stupidity is alive and well here on this planet we call earth.

Matt

We can all say what we will about the cost of the new ZO6's, but it all boils down to one thing...some people will pay whatever they can to get their hands on these cars. Who's the fool??;)

Elaine

ya then in couple of thousand miles scare the poop out of themselves a few times and sell them, having the money to buy one does not mean they can handle them;LOL there seems to be a bunch of them for sale lately, I'll wait about 4 or 5 years to get mine.

Elaine

Well .... what can I say - if you say so we will have to take your word for it.... ;)
PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES --- WE NEED PICTURES!

All in fun!
:w

Are you sure it is a Z06? :confused

PROOF IS IN THE PICTURES --- WE NEED PICTURES!

All in fun!
:w

Rex,

I hope you're being honest about this being "all in fun". Otherwise, dial it back just a little.:)

Rex,

I hope you're being honest about this being "all in fun". Otherwise, dial it back just a little.:)

YES, YES, YES .... All in fun! :v and have a few too!

Hey ... I was born 3 days after you so I'm still a pup. But I've been married 37 years and she still races Vettes, flies airplanes and puts up with me!

We are headed to VIR Friday with PCA for another three days of adventure. Come on down and put that bad boy to use ...

Rex,

Yep ... I'll fix it. Poor taste on my part but the "fool" thing got me excited!

Not nice to hijack the thread either ... sorry!

Yep ... I'll fix it. Poor taste on my part but the "fool" thing got me excited!

Not nice to hijack the thread either ... sorry!

No problem at all!!!! And I will post pictures as soon as it comes in...really!:)

Elaine

YES, YES, YES .... All in fun! :v and have a few too!

Hey ... I was born 3 days after you so I'm still a pup. But I've been married 37 years and she still races Vettes, flies airplanes and puts up with me!

We are headed to VIR Friday with PCA for another three days of adventure. Come on down and put that bad boy to use ...

Rex,

Coming down to Florida, especially around February, sounds like a real treat. Let's stay in contact.

Hey you'all check the internet, used 06" Z06's are showing up in the $60's, i have seen as low as 66K.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom