Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2007 Callaway Reunion Shirts, w/in>

*89x2*

The Red Shirts are back for 2007 - and just in time for the Callaway Reunion :upthumbs

Thank you to everyone who has supported this effort in the past - Here's to the future! :beer
~ Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by *89x2*
http://www.callawayownersgroup.com

Red Shirt Details:
Folks, as many of us who have attended the Carlisle events over the past few decades know, the Carlisle grounds are a special place unlike no other. Last Spring, Carlisle Events co-owner, Chip Miller passed away due to his illness associated with amyloidosis.

I am lucky to be able to have considered Chip my friend. Anyone who went to the Carlisle shows that he and his partner Bill put on each show season feel the same – he was a friend to everyone and the Corvette show was his favorite!

With this in mind, and in the spirit of giving, we began to look at a way to give a little something back to the memory of a man who was not only a Callaway enthusiast, but also an owner and supporter of the Callaway Owners Group at his show each year!

While a few owners had asked about a red C.O.G. shirt to compliment their white and blue ones they already have, I initially turned down the suggestion. Talking with Reeves Callaway though, we agreed that offering a shirt to benefit the Chip Miller Charitable Foundation www.chipmiller.org would be an awesome gesture to continue the support of the man who supported our gatherings of Callaway Corvettes to the fullest.

I am very pleased to announce the limited offering of red Callaway Owners Group shirts to both Owners & Enthusiasts alike, with unique stitching added to the sleeve, as my personal way of saying thank you for everyone and their support on this! – CC.

redshirt4.JPG

Tuesday (7.10.07) will be the day for the release of the 2007 Callaway Owners Group shirts - Working with Reeves, we have decided to go with the Red Shirts for 2007 :upthumbs
cog.gif

I have had several folks ask if they would ever be available again, and tomorrow is your day! Details to follow... :cool
cog.gif

Here is the order form:

2007shirtorderformCOG.jpg

HI CHRIS THE SHIRTS LOOK GREAT. I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER TWO SHIRTS FOR PU AT CARLISLE. FOR MYSELF A MEDIUM. FOR MY WIFE EITHER A MEDIUM IN WOMANS SIZE , OR A SMALL IN MENS SIZE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT PREPAYMENT OR CAN I PAY IN CARLISLE
MARK

Glad you like them!

HI CHRIS THE SHIRTS LOOK GREAT. I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER TWO SHIRTS FOR PU AT CARLISLE. FOR MYSELF A MEDIUM. FOR MY WIFE EITHER A MEDIUM IN WOMANS SIZE , OR A SMALL IN MENS SIZE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT PREPAYMENT OR CAN I PAY IN CARLISLE
MARK

Mark, thanks! Womens sizes are avail. and run true to size in those, or so my wife tells me. :cool

Please print the form and send a check to me, pre-paying for the shirts and I will hand deliver them to you at the show.
Thanks, C.:beer

Cool - thanks!

Thanks, will be placing a order for one for Carlilse.:upthumbs

I lost one of the two red ones I bought in 2005, so I will be replacing that one. My other one got a big black stain on the sleeve from the tires that fell on me at Bloomington Gold (remember that, Kruzmisl) :eek:hnoes

So I will be getting two more red ones this time :upthumbs

I am in for 2 - the form and check is already on its way!

-Luigi
:cool

Mark, thanks! Womens sizes are avail. and run true to size in those, or so my wife tells me. :cool

Please print the form and send a check to me, pre-paying for the shirts and I will hand deliver them to you at the show.
Thanks, C.:beer

In response to a question asked by email, the deadline for these shirts (for Carlisle Delivery) is indeed coming!

Please have your order form with check sent in (and received) no later than MONDAY, AUGUST 13, 2007.

Thanks again to everyone supporting this idea on "giving back" :beer

Folks, just to clarify.

As we did with the red shirts in 2005, once the deadline passes, the shirts will no longer be available, please do not wait on this.

While the deadline of THIS MONDAY is for Carlisle delivery, if you send an email to order one and have it mailed to you, that would possibly extend the cut-off a day or two.

Thanks - Any questions, please drop an email.C.:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom