Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2007 CREEPER CHALLENGE!

MagicDragon

Corvette
1987 Callaway Twin Turbo
Revvv up those creepers guy's and gal's. It's time for Dragster ACTION, ACTION, ACTION!! That's right this year we will have side by side drag races along with the autocross. We will also do SMACKDOWN for those of you who want to smack the living hell out of something (without going to jail). This year Trophys will be given out- You know you want one!!! The event will be held Friday after dinner in the hotel parking lot. Please come and check it out even if it's to see who wins the Skinned Knuckle award!!! I look forward to seeing everyone and some new faces- that means you Josh and new Bride (CONGRATS), and anyone else that wants to join in the maddness- it's always a fun time. SEE YOU THERE!
:boogie :cool :beer :upthumbs ;LOL :rotfl

Joe, thanks for organizing this again :upthumbs

I got an email about a week ago out of New York from a team leader, saying the trophy was theirs for 2007 - something about repeat champs :confused

Anyways... :lou

Pics from past events

here are some pic's from the event - Both the Creeper races and the fan belt toss :D

What an absolute blast :w

Carl & Tony C.

attachment.php

Reuben & Mark:
attachment.php

Luigi & the fan belt toss:

attachment.php

Turbo Joe explaining the "rules" - What rules?????

attachment.php

"the awards"

attachment.php

Joe, thanks for organizing this again :upthumbs

I got an email about a week ago out of New York from a team leader, saying the trophy was theirs for 2007 - something about repeat champs :confused

Anyways... :lou

...and speaking of trophies, Turbo Joe has sourced actual trophies this year.

I don't know if they are "piston cup" style or what??? This will be great! :upthumbs

Hmmm..... I heard that the trophies were actually large bandages ;LOL

Actually, thank goodness that injuries have been very minimal since the inception of the games!..

-Luigi
:cool

Funny you should mention Piston Cup... I won the coveted "Piston Port Can Lite" 1st place Memorial Cup Saturday up at Summit Point Raceway- racing Enduro Karts. Our team took 1- first, 2 -3rd's, 2- 4th's, and a 6th during the weekend of races. Here is THE CREEPER CHALLENGE TROPHY. Win, Place and Show Trophies will be given for each race. There will be an inscription on them as well. This is a MUST HAVE trophy for all you drivers and a fitting way to celebrate 20 years of Callaway Corvettes!!!!
creeper_race_trophy.jpg

Who is bringing their own HOT ROD Creeper?

We are getting down to the wire folks. Soon we will all be in Callaway Corvette Mecca. I will be bringing the undisputed FASTEST Creeper in town, but there will need to be a second creeper for the drag races. My buddy who was bringing the second creeper had to cancel on the trip at the last minute because of health reasons so I'm hoping someone else would be able to bring one. Randy are you bringing the GS creeper? And the Long Island Gang - are you guys up for the Challenge? I am so pumped and I can't wait to see everyone.
;help

Hey! We'll be there but we wont be able to bring our turbocharged creeper due to flying up the *89x2*'s house for the ride up. I suppose if Chris trusts me enough to pilot one of his cars I hope someone will loan me a creeper for few passes :L

Hey SurfnSun, You can use mine or should I say the -Club Racer. I only need another one for the side by side drag race. We can always do the drag race's with the stop watch if need be. No matter what it will be a blast having everyone together doing something out of the ordinary!
:rotfl

What rules? Remember there are no rules. I've been waiting for the gas powered creepers
:eek:hnoes
I'm sure everyone will share. Actually there is one -if you hit a cone and knock it out of the box you get a time penalty. The good thing is that I make the rules and I can easily be bribed
:chuckle

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom