Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2008 4LT - "constrained"

Corvette
'13 427 60th vert - '21 Silver Flare Coupe - CTS V Wagon(4-door Vette)
Those of you that want the first 4LT '08 Vette on the block, don't get to excited just yet. :ugh

Just found out that my 4LT car is on hold since the 4LT interior is 'constrained'. :confused GM and Chevy rolled out a dozen 4LT cars at the Birthday Bash at the NCM last month and wowwed everybody. I want one and now, when the first '08 orders are to be accepted, the 4LT package is on constraint. :bash

Of course, the dealer doesn't have a clue how long I'll have to wait either. ;shrug

If I bail too soon, I'll miss out but if I don't bail on the 4LT, it may be Christmas before I get my car. Decisions, decisions!?!?!?!?!?! :ugh

I'm ordering an 08 ,but i'm willing to wait for what I really want.This is my next to last Corvette so it's got to be right.

I don't understand why they couldn't have brought it out right away. Same goes with the two new colors (Jetstream Blue and Crystal Red), as they were on constraint the very first week as well, and on the second week they are extremely limited too. I'd be quite angry if I had an 08 on order and had to wait a few weeks because of this nonsense. ;shrug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom