Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2008 Pace cars completed this week

tonyrugg

Corvette
2008 corvette pace car
They Have some numbers in- only 1 car without nav!!! and only 148 cars with a stick! glade I have a stick and the roof option :) also 51 cars were sold outside the US - 21 to Canada.

Tony- did you install the "Chevrolet " decal on the windshield yourself or had someone else professionally do it ? I do see them advertised on ebay for $30.00 or so like you had mentioned...I was in Fairfield Ct last weekend (not with the Vette) taking my daughter to an orientation at her college.
thanks for the pix.
Cosworth 1

I did it came out preaty good- just use a bit of windex when you apply it - it is easy - but just have to clean the windshield real good I have a couple of small bumps from dust under the V (bummer) -
Tony- did you install the "Chevrolet " decal on the windshield yourself or had someone else professionally do it ? I do see them advertised on ebay for $30.00 or so like you had mentioned...I was in Fairfield Ct last weekend (not with the Vette) taking my daughter to an orientation at her college.
thanks for the pix.
Cosworth 1

yea- I think it makes the car ( dont know why they did not install on all of them - only track cars) yea- have a ton of pics on my ceel phone cant get them on my computer (cheap cell phone) my buddy is sending them thi weekend I hope - :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom