Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2008 Pace Cars In Transit

Cosworth1

Corvette
1978 PACE CARE & 2008 PACE CAR
Looks like the 2008 Pace Cars will arrive very soon. Saw this pix on the net today and got the juices flowin. I have one on order and expected to be in
any week now...:beer

2008paceintransit.jpg

Welcome to the CAC Cosworth1.

We will need pictures when your beauty comes in.

Hecox

I'll never forget 30 years ago travelling along I57 south of Chicago right along side a carrier with SEVEN 78 Pace Cars on it.

The Pace Cars on that truck look like they are being delivered to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for use as courtesy cars for the month of May. You see all sorts of Indy special cars in May in Indianapolis.

They also have an official truck. I haven't seen it yet but it is probably a Chevy or GMC with a similar paint scheme as the Pace Cars.

08 Pace cars

Hi, for more info on the Pace cars, check out the Chevrolet Corvette Pace Car Registry at www.pacecarregistry.com. We have coverage of the recent mediaday up now at http://pacecarregistry.com/2008indy_mediaday.htm . But I can confirm that the dealer Pace cars are on their way to dealers now. I am at the NCM Birthday Bash and just saw another hauler full of them heading out from the plant! For that person who just ordered an 08, please stop by and register it with us!

Bob

Congrats on the new PC. We love ours. It has become our economy car with such great mileage.
Enjoy....:w

Mine is in!!! should ship today :)

If I was driving that truck, I'd be awfully tempted to take a "Hot-Lap" that day. :D

Congrats on your new PC and welcome to the CAC.:beer
(Nice Vega, by the way):upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom