Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

2008 Special Edition ZO6

S

steve0202

Here is pic of my special edition Z that came in today. Bad pic, car still has shrink wrap all around it but it looks awesome! #124 of 427 (here in USA)

Car looks alot better in person than it does in all the promo ads, Interior is really nice, wheels are gorgeous, and that Crystal Red paint is awesome with the Z lines.

Will show some more when cleaned up.

Leaving the dealership

Here is #124 just before leaving the dealership.....pics still rough..they were taken with my phone camera

WOW! Congrats Steve! Can't wait to see photos of it unwrapped and taken with a camera!

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

yesterday i towed a truck into the local chevy dealer, they said drop it in any hole out back, to my supprise the only "hole out back" was along side a 08 427, just sitting there like any other cavalier out in the lot :chuckle, glad it was me backing the truck in and not one of the expert tow drivers in town! or there might only be 426 of them :boogie

Congrats! You'll love it.:W

THis may be a stupid question, is the strip on hood under a factory clear coat? Also can you pressure wash and wax this car without damaging the decal?
Bob

Wash and Wax

I have not waxed the car yet Bob, but I will keep you posted. All decals appear to be over (not under) the clear coat. I am a bit concerned how the stinger decal will hold up over time, I'll have to treat it very carefully.

I have not waxed the car yet Bob, but I will keep you posted. All decals appear to be over (not under) the clear coat. I am a bit concerned how the stinger decal will hold up over time, I'll have to treat it very carefully.

I have waxed mine, and the decal appears to be on top of the clear coat, at least the wax line says it is. A little disappointing. Wonder how they did the Pace Cars?;shrug:bash

I have waxed mine, and the decal appears to be on top of the clear coat, at least the wax line says it is. A little disappointing. Wonder how they did the Pace Cars?;shrug:bash

Pace Cars decals are on top of the clear coat and already seeing the wax lines on my edges. :ugh

Great looking ZO6! I love the paint scheme and the new wheels. To me it is the best special edition yet!!

Hi boys and girls! I've been off site for a while..I know, my bad, but back with a new "427" Wil Cooksey Z06. Number 029, did the Museum delivery on April 10th.

Great news!

Hi boys and girls! I've been off site for a while..I know, my bad, but back with a new "427" Wil Cooksey Z06. Number 029, did the Museum delivery on April 10th.

Congrats on the new ride....I love mine...they are the nicest Z's on the planet!

Didn't you have a Ron Fellows?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom